Nailventurous - Girly Girl

Ok i realise this is my second post of the day but if you know me you'll know that i change my polish more often than i change my underwear ;-)

So for my second post today i have Nailventurous Girly Girl. I was lucky enough to score this polish at one of Amy's Etsy openings, granted i had to move faster than a hawk to get my mitts on this baby but by jingo was it worth it!

Girly Girl is a beautiful lilac/pink jelly polish with a myriad of purple, pink and the odd spot of green glitter, the occasional large purple hex glitter and blue star glitter. This polish reminds me of crushed Pamer Violet sweets for some reason.

This swatch is three coats of Girly Girl, one coat of Lynnderella Glitter Tamer, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite (yes i know I'm a top coat freak!).


Squeeeeee star glitter!!

Obligatory bottle shot



For some reason this polish reminds me of Parma Violet sweets
This is just a yummy polish and well worth the Etsy scramble! Mind you all of Amy's polishes are worth a fight lol! Nailventurous Lacquers are available at Amy's Etsy store and you can keep up to date with new polishes and opening times at her Facebook page.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2012/05/nailventurous-girly-girl-ok-i-realise.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Sunday 13 May 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk " "

Post a Comment