Kelara Lacquers Blue Steel

Hi Hussies!

Sorry for my absence over the past couple of days, but my dissertation at university is due in on the 20th March and I'm having to dedicate my time to that. I haven't forgotten about you all and I will be blogging still, it'll just be a little sporadic for the next couple of weeks.

Tonight I have a (new to me) polish called Blue Steel by Kelara Lacquers. I'm not sure why I'm only just discovering this brand, I must have been hiding under a rock!

This is my first purchase from Kelara and I was really impressed with the quality of the polish. Blue Steel is one of the polishes from their Double Rainbow Collection and is a beautiful blue holographic polish.

It sparkles in any light but get this baby in the sun and it explodes with rainbows. The colour is quite unique too, it looks like a bright baby blue in the shade but in the sunlight it takes on a denim/lavender tone that is really pretty.

The swatches here show two coats of Blue Steel and no top coat.

Kelara Lacquer Blue Steel photographed in natural light in the shade

Kelara Lacquer Blue Steel photographed in natural light with the flash
Kelara Lacquer Blue Steel photographed in natural light in the shade

Kelara Lacquer Blue Steel photographed in natural light with the flash

Kelara Lacquer Blue Steel photographed in natural light with the flash

Kelara Lacquer Blue Steel photographed in natural light with the flash

Kelara Lacquers are available at their  Etsy store and their online store. They also have a Facebook page where you can keep up to date with new releases and news. 

Kelara also have a gorgeous new collection launching on 14th March (my birthday!) so keep your eyes peeled :-)

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Kelara Lacquers Blue Steel. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2013/03/kelara-lacquers-blue-steel.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Friday 8 March 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Kelara Lacquers Blue Steel"

Post a Comment