China Glaze DV8 and QT from the OMG Collection

Evenin' all. This morning I had some fantastic news from my lovely friend Cheeying in Singapore, she has located and is sending me the entire collection of the new China Glaze holos. Squeeeeeeeeee!!

I thought now was the perfect time to break out some oldies but goodies to celebrate, so tonight I have DV8 and QT from the OMG collection that was release in the spring of 2008 (yes that long ago!). 

A few months ago another good friend of mine Sisi from Color 4 Nails said that she could get her hands on some of the OMG polishes and I knew that I had to have these two beauties to add to my collection.

DV8

DV8 is the most perfect shade of teal I have ever seen. It glows with holographic rainbows and the finish is utterly smooth. The application was quick and easy, needing only two coats for full coverage and it dried super fast.

Here it is shown at two coats of DV8 and no top coat. All of these photos were taken in natural day light with no artificial light source.

China Glaze DV8

China Glaze DV8

China Glaze DV8

China Glaze DV8


QT

OT is a hot toned raspberry pink. Its not quite as holo as DV8 but its still really beautiful. The formula is the same as DV8, smooth and easy to apply.

The swatches here show two coats of QT with no top coat. Sadly the light had started to dwindle when I took these photos so I used the flash to show the holo.


China Glaze QT

China Glaze QT

China Glaze QT

China Glaze QT


Unfortunately the OMG collection is now very hard to find and if you do find them they tend to be quite a high price :-(

Hopefully the new China Glaze holo collection will be close to these. From the swatches I've seen they're not as holo but they have the same smooth finish. As soon as I get them you'll be the first to know.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul China Glaze DV8 and QT from the OMG Collection. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2013/01/china-glaze-dv8-and-qt-from-omg.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Monday 28 January 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "China Glaze DV8 and QT from the OMG Collection"

Post a Comment