OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Collection

Hey Hussies!

Tonight I have the Liquid Sand Collection polishes by OPI to share with you. These polishes are a unique blend of matte gritty texture and sparkling glitter. Now I'm am first to admit that I wasn't totally sold on the idea of purposefully gritty nail polish, I am the queen of top coats and have spent years perfecting the glossy, cabochon finish on glitter polishes.

However I really liked the collection, the texture is really fun, although I did look a little bit strange sat stroking my nails all the time...  

The only thing I didn't like about these polishes was the drying time. I'm used to using a quick dry top coat and having my nails touch dry in seconds so it was all a bit new to have to sit and let my nails dry for a few minutes.

The Impossible

The Impossible is a startling bright pink, jelly like base with the sand texture and lots of silvery and pink glitter that really sparkled in even the lowest light. It also has the addition of silver star glitter but I found it impossible to fish them out so I didn't manage to score any on this manicure.

The swatches here show three coats of The Impossible.

OPI The Impossible

OPI The Impossible

OPI The Impossible

OPI The Impossible

OPI The Impossible

Get Your Number

Get Your Number is an intense royal blue with lots of holographic glitter and a dash of iridescent micro glitter for extra sparkle. This polish had the most intense sparkle of the whole collection.

The swatches here show three coats of Get Your Number.

OPI Get Your Number

OPI Get Your Number

OPI Get Your Number

OPI Get Your Number

OPI Get Your Number


Cant Let Go

Cant Let Go is a mid-purple polish with medium sized purple hex glitter. This was my least favourite of the collection. The purple seemed a little wishy washy against my skin tone and it lacked the sparkle of the other polishes.

The swatches here show three coats of Cant Let Go.

OPI Cant Let Go

OPI Cant Let Go

OPI Cant Let Go

OPI Cant Let Go

OPI Cant Let Go

Stay The Night

Stay The Night has a black base scattered with hot pink glitter. This was by far my favourite polish of the collection, its vampy, sexy and sparkly! What more could a girl want!?

The swatches here show three coats of Stay The Night.

OPI Stay The Night

OPI Stay The Night

OPI Stay The Night

OPI Stay The Night

OPI Stay The Night


You can visit OPI.com and OPI UK for details on new releases and stockist information.

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Collection. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2013/03/opi-mariah-carey-liquid-sand-collection.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Friday 1 March 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Collection"

Post a Comment