Cult Nails Feel Me Up Bee Manicure!

Hiya! Just a super short post today featuring Cult Nails Feel Me Up and a little bit of stamping.

Feel Me Up is a buttercup yellow, creme polish, its application is a little patchy so i used three coats here. It does dry to a nice glossy finish. I used A England Camelot which is a beautiful one coat black polish for the stamping and Drikk Stamping Plate DRKA.

Its not the best yellow for my skin tone and I don't think I'll wear it on its own ever so I thought id try a little bit of stamping. Now I am the first to admit that I am not a stamping genius and this was pretty much a fail but I thought I should show you my fails as well as my triumphs! Please don't laugh too much ;-)






So there you have it, not the best piece of stamping on the net but not a total fail either.

Cult Nails are available at their online shop and you can keep up to date with new polishes and shop news at their Facebook page. A England polishes are available from the lovely Adina at Llarowe or directly at her online shop. The Dirkk plate is available at Llarowe.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Cult Nails Feel Me Up Bee Manicure!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2012/06/cult-nails-feel-me-up-bee-manicure.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Saturday 2 June 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Cult Nails Feel Me Up Bee Manicure!"

Post a Comment