Banana Egg

I've had such an awesome day today! First we had Jubilee celebrations at my daughters school with kite flying and a picnic, then my husband and i went for cocktails (gotta love Long Island Ice Tea) and managed to catch the local Jazz and Blues Festival followed by a trip to the cinema to see Prometheus. To top off this awesome day i also received some very special nail mail form my lovely friend Abby.

I opened my parcel to reveal a gorgeous little polish called Banana Egg made by Abby and a stunning handmade nail polish ring in the shape of a heart featuring Lynnderella The Glittering Crowd :-)

Banana Egg is a white based multi-glitter polish and its super cute! Photo time...!


Squeeeeeee its so damn cute!



My beautiful ring and a very rare full finger shot ;-)

Look at that cute square glitter!

Lynnderella The Glittering Crowd in all its glory

Thank you so much Abby I'm so thrilled with my presents :-) xxx
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Banana Egg. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2012/06/banana-egg.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Friday 1 June 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Banana Egg"

Post a Comment