Jade Holographic Collection Part 1

Picture Heavy Post!!!

If there is one thing this Hussy knows about its holographic nail polish and today I got the mother load land on my doorstep! My beautiful Brazilian friend, Laura sent me the entire range of Jade Holographic nail polishes to play with.

Today I have the first in a series of blog posts dedicated to the new Jade Holographic range. These have blown my socks off, Brazil really knows how to make vibrant holographic polishes. Today I have Psicoldelica, Hypnose, Deja Vu and Energy to show you.

Psicoldelica

This is described as a silvery white holo but I would say its almost a white gold, the holo rainbow pulls in tones of yellow and not blue and lilac like other silver holos I have. The application was a little sheer and I used three coats for these swatches, however this could be a good thing as it might be possible to use it as a holographic top coat.






Hypnose

Next up is Hypnose, a bright blue holo that packs a punch. The formula was less sheer on this polish and only needed two coats for full coverage.






Deja Vu

This for me is the star of the collection, I love pink! This is a mega hot pink holo, once again it covered beautifully in two coats.





Energy

If pink isn't your thing, this might tickle your pickle! Energy is a teal/green holo, this is unlike any other green holo I own (and considering 60% of my collection is holo's that's brilliant). The formula was great again, covering nicely in two coats.



 

All in all the Jade Hologaphic's I have tried so far have been very impressive, the colours are vibrant and the holo is very strong. The holo effect is very similar to the Glitter Gal holos and I would say these definitely stand up well against them. The only thing I will say is that the drying time takes a while, although this can be overcome by a quick drying top coat. I have used Cult Nails Wicked Fast for all of these swatches and as you can see it has had no effect on the vibrancy of the holo effect.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next instalment of the collection...!



The complete Jade Holographic range can be purchased at Llarowe and they retail at $10 per 8ml bottle.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Jade Holographic Collection Part 1. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2012/06/jade-holographic-collection-part-1.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Tuesday 12 June 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Jade Holographic Collection Part 1"

Post a Comment