Jade Holographic Collection Part 2

Picture Heavy Post!!!


So as promised I have another three Jade holographic polishes to share with you today. I have Suducao Rosa, Mystic Gold and  Delirio Rosa for your drooling pleasure :-)
You can see part 1 of the collection here



Suducao Rosa

Suducao Rosa is a delicate dusty rose pink with a hint of copper and the punch of holo goodness I now expect from Jade. This is perfect if you want something a little more subtle but still want that holo touch. The formula was brilliant and takes just two coats for full coverage.





 

Mystic Gold

Now I have to admit that this isn't my cup of tea, I just don't think it suits my skin tone very well. Mystic Gold is a vibrant yellow toned gold holographic polish. In some lights this polish seems to pull almost a green tone but maybe that's just how it looks on my skin. This was slightly more sheer than some of the other polishes and needed three coats to be perfect.






Delirio Rosa

Out of the three polishes today this is my favourite, Delirio Rosa is a bright bubblegum pink holo polish. The formula was perfect again, covering in two coats. This would look amazing on toes with flip flops for the summer (if only we got a flipping summer in the UK!).





 

So we only have three more polishes to go now and trust me they are so pretty you are not going to want to miss them :-)

Jade holographic polishes are available at Llarowe, where you will receive excellent customer service and if you're anything like me make a friend for life :-)
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Jade Holographic Collection Part 2. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sirrj-37x21.blogspot.com/2012/06/jade-holographic-collection-part-2.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Wednesday 13 June 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Jade Holographic Collection Part 2"

Post a Comment